Voluntary groups and charities in Ipswich can apply for Borough Council cash grants of up to £20,000.
The window for applications for 2020 / 2021 is open from tomorrow (Friday 30th August) until noon on Friday 11th October.
Successful applicants are required to have a legal governance structure and be able to clearly describe and indicate how they will measure progress in at least one of the following priorities:
- Promoting community safety
- Improving health and well-being
- Promoting learning and skills development
- Making Ipswich a cleaner, more attractive and sustainable place
- Enhancing leisure and cultural activities
- Working with individuals and groups who experience disadvantage
- Promoting equality of opportunity and foster good relations in communities
- Successful applicants will be informed next spring.
Councillor Sophie Meudec, the Borough’s communities portfolio-holder, said: “There is a lot of good work being done by many dedicated people in our community and while we cannot provide funding for everyone by working together we can do a lot to make a positive difference.”
Visit www.ipswich.gov.uk/communitycashgrants for further information and an online application form.